These powerful, low-frequency, high-force Crusher Buckets allow even the hardest concrete to be processed with ease and will even cope with rock. This crushing process is highly resistant to blockages - thereby minimising costly downtime - and enables use on the widest variety of materials.
- Removable grids which enable two grades of output to be achieved; fine grade 0-50mm or coarse grade 0-100mm for faster processing speed.
- Hardox 450 construction for high wear resistance and yield strength.
- Powerful hydraulic jaw action is capable of crushing the hardest rock and concrete.
- Replaceable tungsten carbide teeth give aggressive penetration and are also quick, cheap and simple to change.
- Hardened steel top-hat style bushings at the main jaw pivot, in both jaw and chassis fabrications, for long service life.
- 2.5 - 25 ton weight range
See more information: